PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : REVIEW: The Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520>>>>>>>>

jholbrook
05.11.2010, 17:12
Good afternoon Rolex Fans!

As work continues on the new version of The Rolex Reference Page, I realized that I'd never done a stand alone review online of the Rolex Daytona. That oversight has now been rectified:

Review of the Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 | Luxury Tyme: The Rolex Reference Page (http://luxurytyme.com/en/rolex-reviews/review-of-the-rolex-cosmograph-daytona-116520/)

Enjoy! Do let me know your thoughts on the review, as well as the new look and feel of The Rolex Reference Page at LuxuryTyme.com!

-John

Hannibal
05.11.2010, 19:01
Hi John,
another fine review, very well written and photographed. :gut:
Perhaps some more wristshots should be added.
The column width of your new webpage is very small, so one has to scroll a lot. Also the design offers a modern look it is a little bit restless (not sure if this is the right word?) with many elements.
In my oppinion the old design was much better - sorry.
Kind regards
Volker

jholbrook
05.11.2010, 20:50
Hi John,
another fine review, very well written and photographed. :gut:
Perhaps some more wristshots should be added.
The column width of your new webpage is very small, so one has to scroll a lot. Also the design offers a modern look it is a little bit restless (not sure if this is the right word?) with many elements.
In my oppinion the old design was much better - sorry.
Kind regards
Volker

Volker - thanks for the feedback. I don't think "restless" is the correct word for the idea you were trying to convey.

Hannibal
06.11.2010, 01:30
Don`t get me wrong, maybe "a little bit nervous" or "a little bit chaotic" is more appropriate.
Anyway it all comes down to the contents.
Kind regards
Volker

jholbrook
06.11.2010, 17:17
Don`t get me wrong, maybe "a little bit nervous" or "a little bit chaotic" is more appropriate.
Anyway it all comes down to the contents.
Kind regards
Volker

Perhaps in time you'll come to like it more.

Hannibal
06.11.2010, 22:32
John,
I am a little bit confused. If I follow the link in your start post I see a different webdesign than that, if I follow the link in your signature. :grb:
If I get used to a webdesign, my first reaction to a change is very often: No, why do they change the look? Sometime later I accept the new look.
Kind regards
Volker

jholbrook
07.11.2010, 19:24
John,
I am a little bit confused. If I follow the link in your start post I see a different webdesign than that, if I follow the link in your signature. :grb:
If I get used to a webdesign, my first reaction to a change is very often: No, why do they change the look? Sometime later I accept the new look.
Kind regards
Volker

I'm currently in the middle of re-designing The Rolex Reference Page - all of the content is being ported over to the Wordpress platform. Right now, if you go to www.luxurytyme.com, you go to the old site. The new site is currently at www.luxurytyme.com/en - once finished, the old site will go away. Should be a couple of more weeks.

Hannibal
11.11.2010, 00:32
I`m looking forward to your redesigned page. :]

sausapia
28.11.2010, 19:58
John,
Thanks for another top-shelf review

jholbrook
29.11.2010, 16:07
John,
Thanks for another top-shelf review

You are most welcome - thanks for the kind words!

anguirel
01.12.2010, 15:26
Very nice review. I love the picture with both watches on the wrist. :top:

jholbrook
01.12.2010, 17:29
Very nice review. I love the picture with both watches on the wrist. :top:

Thanks Jan!