PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : How many of open.......

The Beaver
07.04.2006, 14:24
your own watches? Do you have the tool to open your watch and if yes, when you put it back how do you assure water resistance?

Thanks,
Thomas

KVSUB
07.04.2006, 14:27
Original von The Beaver
your own watches? Do you have the tool to open your watch and if yes, when you put it back how do you assure water resistance?

Thanks,
Thomas

Ich mach meine teuren Uhren lieber nicht selber auf. Ist mir zu gefährlich. So der große Bastler bin ich nicht!

Ich grieg schon Schweiß auf der Stirn wenn ich das Armband abnehme und wieder dranbaue.

jholbrook
07.04.2006, 14:30
Original von The Beaver

Thanks,
Thomas

I have opened one of my watches (my Yacht-Master). I really don't think there's any magic to assuring water resistance. As long as the O-Ring is fresh, and case back is screwed back on properly, the watch should be good for it's rated level of water resistance.

HOWEVER - the reason I chose my YM to open is that I knew I'd never go in the water with it anyway. :tongue: