PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : ...war das cool!

Mawal
05.06.2006, 09:12
Jackie Brown gestern abend:

"Half a million dollars will always be missed."

"AK-47. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every mother****er in the room, accept no substitute"

"Jesus, but if you two are not the biggest pair of ****-ups I've ever met in my entire life. How did you ever rob a bank? When you robbed banks, did you forget where your car was then too? No wonder you went to jail."

"My money's in that office, right? If she start giving me some bullshit about it ain't there, and we got to go someplace else and get it, I'm gonna shoot you in the head then and there. Then I'm gonna shoot that ***** in the kneecaps, find out where my goddamn money is. She gonna tell me too. Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you, mother****er. You listen: we go in there, and that ****** Winston or anybody else is in there, you the first mother****er to get shot. You understand?"

PCS
05.06.2006, 10:04
Ja. Immer wieder schön auch:

"Willst Du ****en?"

(Sorry, hab's auf Deutsch gesehen) :D

Donluigi
05.06.2006, 10:18
"this is Japan" - einer der besten Filme aller Zeiten!!

Der Soundtrack ist ebenfalls sehr empfehlenswert.

marchitecture
05.06.2006, 10:22
who's that?

that's Beaumont

who's Beaumont?

An employee of mine I had to let go!

what'd he do?

he put himself in a positition, where he's to face ten years in prison! If you know Beaumont you know there's no goddamn way Beaumont could do ten years! Then you know Beaumont would do everything to prevent doin them ten years, including telling the federal government each and every shit about my black ass! that's what I call a clear cut case of him or me... and there ain't no motha ****in' way it was gonna be me...

m

PCS
05.06.2006, 10:27
Ja. Großartiger Soundtrack!

Mawal
05.06.2006, 11:05
Original von PCS
Ja. Großartiger Soundtrack!

yep, sagenhaft gute Musik! :gut:

fliplock_frans
05.06.2006, 11:06
Top Film :cool:

AUTOMATIC
05.06.2006, 13:44
Original von PCS

"Willst Du ****en?"

Das ist so krass !

:gut:

ehemaliges mitglied
05.06.2006, 13:52
Original von AUTOMATIC

Original von PCS

"Willst Du ****en?"

Das ist so krass !

:gut:

Das ist nitt krass, sondern :gut: :gut: :gut: :gut: :gut: :D

ehemaliges mitglied
05.06.2006, 18:14
mit Bridget überhaupt.... sabber....

und Pam Grier ist sowieso ne Klasse für sich... Da müssen andere erst hinkommen. :gut: