PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Do you collect Rolex logo "stuff"?

jholbrook
19.07.2006, 18:33
I'm a sucker for Rolex related accessories and merchandise - knives, pens, books - you name it.

Here's a link to the Rolex related logo merchandise I've collected - I've done some updating to the page, but it has much work left to do:

http://www.rolexreferencepage.com/rolex%20stuff/rolexstuff.html

Enjoy!

Donluigi
19.07.2006, 18:37
Nice page. But are you sure that the fat pocketknife has been manufactured by Bergeon? Should be Victorinox, only Wenger and Victorinox have the right to manufacture Swiss Army Knives, as far as I know. But I'm willing to learn if you prove me wrong.

Hannes
19.07.2006, 18:40
Here you´ll find some nice things, John: Zeigt her Eure Rolex-non-watch-Artikel (http://www.r-l-x.de/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=18078)

jholbrook
19.07.2006, 21:19
Original von Hannes
Here you´ll find some nice things, John: Zeigt her Eure Rolex-non-watch-Artikel (http://www.r-l-x.de/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=18078)

You're right - some really neat items there! :gut:

My hope is that the Rolex community will benefit from the information I've provided on the items I've collected. There seems to be very little information out there on Rolex logo merchandise. :wall:

jholbrook
19.07.2006, 21:23
Original von Donluigi
Nice page. But are you sure that the fat pocketknife has been manufactured by Bergeon? Should be Victorinox, only Wenger and Victorinox have the right to manufacture Swiss Army Knives, as far as I know. But I'm willing to learn if you prove me wrong.

Hi - here's the description I wrote for the item:

While this final knife I have to show isn't directly Rolex related, it is quite a handy little tool. The knife, also made by Wenger as are the two above, was produced in cooperation with the top name in watch tools - Swiss manufacturer Bergeon.

The knife is actually built by Wenger but in cooperation with Bergeon, who provided the tool attachments in the knife. Does that help clarify things?

ehemaliges mitglied
19.07.2006, 21:27
Nice artikels, but I don't give a shit about them.......

just a joke :D

István

jholbrook
19.07.2006, 22:02
Original von Penzes
Nice artikels, but I don't give a shit about them.......

just a joke :D

István

Itvan - stick to photography. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

spacedweller
20.07.2006, 08:10
Hurra, der Staubfängerthread wird international .. :D ;)

ehemaliges mitglied
20.07.2006, 08:56
Hallo John!

No I collect only Rolex watches!

Gruß

Micks

Tschö

Dimitris
20.07.2006, 09:07
I had a raincoat, a polo shirt, a leather wallet, a hat, a ballpoint pen, 2 keyrings one with cellini's head on and the other leather with the rolexcrown, a small wenger knife and the square things that are placed on the table to put the glass on, in 4 different colours but I sold everything to a friend for some euros.

spacedweller
20.07.2006, 15:03
Original von Dimitris
I had a raincoat, a polo shirt, a leather wallet, a hat, a ballpoint pen, 2 keyrings one with cellini's head on and the other leather with the rolexcrown, a small wenger knife and the square things that are placed on the table to put the glass on, in 4 different colours but I sold everything to a friend for some euros.

wenn DAS der Elmar liest .. :D

jholbrook
20.07.2006, 15:34
Original von Dimitris

Darn...wish I could have been that friend. :wall: :tongue:

Dimitris
20.07.2006, 18:18
Well I didnt thought and didnt knew that there are so many people who like and collect that stuff.
For me rolex makes watches and that is the only item I like to have with the rolex logo on it, made by rolex of course and not fakes.