PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : PRESS RELEASE: Pre-Ordering Now Available For Macro Watch Photography Book!

jholbrook
28.02.2008, 21:31
PRESS RELEASE
For More Information Contact:
John B. Holbrook, II
john@jbhenterprises.net
www.jbhenterprises.net

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The First Book Macro Watch Photography Ready For Pre-Order

Dayton Ohio USA, February 2008 – John B. Holbrook, II, freelance writer & photographer in the luxury watch industry announced today that pre-ordering in now available on the first instructional book to ever be written about the macro watch photography. The title of the book is, MACRO WATCH PHOTOGRAPHY FOR BEGINNERS.

"I've always wanted to write a book to help watch enthusiasts as well as those who sell watches online take better watch photographs." "I've been taking watch photos for a long time, but when I first started out, I struggled for a long time with camera settings, lighting, and photo editing." "Hopefully no one will have to struggle again after reading this book."

John Holbrook's name is well-known in the luxury watch community. Not only has he written about and photographed watches for nearly every luxury watch trade publication in the US including IW Magazine, WATCHTIME, HR: Watches, WATCH & JEWELRY REVIEW, and CHRONOS, but he also owns the watch enthusiast online discussion forum WATCH TALK FORUMS (www.watchtalkforums.info) and the ROLEX REFERENCE PAGE (www.rolexreferencepage.com). John is a member of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP), as well as having been accepted for four years running in Canon Professional Services (CPS).

Providing editorial assistance on this project is Scott Driscoll, well known in the wrist watch enthusiast community as Administrative Team Member on WATCH TALK FORUMS. According to Scott, “John Holbrook's e-book, Macro Watch Photography for Beginners is a must have tool for anyone just starting, or wanting to start, macro photography! Whether you're taking pictures for the fun of it or to better sell your products online, Macro Watch Photography for Beginners provides you easy to follow techniques, instructions & tips for taking great macro photographs & further enhancing them via editing techniques. While focused on watch photography the techniques discussed in Macro Watch Photography for Beginners can be used for just about any macro photography application. Even those who already have a basic understanding of macro photography will gain knowledge & techniques from John's easy to follow instructions. John provides simple solutions to some of macro photography's complex basic problems. “

MACRO WATCH PHOTOGRAPHY FOR BEGINNERS is 120 pgs. in length, and is will ship to those who pre-order the book on March 10, 2008 as an eBook in .PDF format for a retail price of $30.00. Pre-order information can be found on www.jbhenterprises.net or by clicking here to go to the pre-order page. (http://www.jbhenterprises.net/ebooks/mpbook/mpbookrlx.html)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a352/jholbrook/Book/MP-book-cover1.jpg

Cover art for MACRO WATCH PHOTOGRAPHY FOR BEGINNERS

jholbrook
29.02.2008, 13:13
Don't be shy about sharing your thoughts guys! :D

ehemaliges mitglied
29.02.2008, 13:34
Original von jholbrook

"I've always wanted to write a book to help watch enthusiasts as well as those who sell watches online take better watch photographs." "I've been taking watch photos for a long time, but when I first started out, I struggled for a long time with camera settings, lighting, and photo editing."...

This group you mentioned above may be -in some cases- more intersted in a book not to make better but bader Photos (because they sometimes like more to hide then to show some features ot the watch they want to sell) :twisted:

For the others -like me e.g.- your book and advise will be very welcome, John.

I am eager to see it :gut:

thesharkman
29.02.2008, 18:40
are you supposed to use the forum for self promotion of a for profit venture? ;)

<* shark >>><